Caring, Loving & Experienced Staff
Fun play & learning
Age appropriate handling
FunGames to Teach Basics
Drawing & Colouring
Early Development is fundamental to the Growth of your Child
Quality pre-school education lays a strong foundation for life-long learning and has short and long term benefits for children.To nurture children as life-long learners, we need to build their self-Confidence, encourage them to explore the world around them and teach them how to regulate their behavior and emotions express themselves and get along with others
We at Sunrise kids School Home aspires to develop in every child:
• A Confident person who has a strong sense of right and wrong, is adaptable and resilient, knows himself, is discerning in judgment, thinks independently and critically, and communicates effectively.
• A Self-directed learner who takes responsibility for his own learning, who questions, reflects and perseveres in the pursuit of learning.
• An Active contributor who is able to work effectively in teams, Exercises initiative, takes calculated risks, is innovative and strives for excellence.
• A Responsible citizen of India, has a strong civic consciousness, is informed, and takes an active role in bettering the lives of others around him.
At the Sunrise kid’s school home, the holistic development of children is most important. The key stage outcomes of pre-school education emphasize the need for children to build up confidence and social skills and be equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and dispositions for life-long learning.
At the end of their pre-school education in Sunrise kids School home, children would:
• know what is right and what is wrong
• be willing to share and take turns with others
• be able to relate to others
• be curious and able to explore
• be able to listen and speak with understanding
• be comfortable and happy with themselves
• have developed physical co-ordination, healthy habits, participate in and enjoy a variety of arts experiences
• love their families, friends, teachers and school
Our Learning Areas
Sunrise kids school home Learning Areas
At Sunrise kids school home the following are the six learning areas, through which children acquire knowledge, skills and learning dispositions
• Aesthetics and Creative Expression
• Discovery of the World
• Language and Literacy
• Motor Skills Development
• Social and Emotional Development
Aesthetics and Creative Expression
Children enjoy creative expression and should be given opportunities to explore their environment and indulge in creative play and self-expression through art and music and movement.
Discovery of the World
Children are naturally curious and their sense of wonder should be nurtured and sustained. They should be encouraged to observe, ask questions and make sense of the world around them.
Language and Literacy
Language and Literacy is important in children’s overall thought and learning development. Exposure to language-related activities such as role-playing, singing, rhyming and reading will develop their ability to listen with understanding and to communicate with others.
Motor Skills Development
Children’s gross and fine motor skills develop over time and influence their physical fitness, agility and coordination. Children should be given ample space and time for physical play to develop their sense of balance, physical co-ordination and spatial awareness.
Being numerate enables children to understand and apply mathematical concepts, skills and processes effectively. Thus, children will be able to make sense of their encounters with mathematics in their daily lives.
Social and Emotional Development
Effective social and emotional development instills healthy self-esteem in children. Children are taught to manage their feelings, thoughts and behavior which will allow them to form strong and meaningful relationships later in life.
PRAISE learning @ Sunrise kid’s school home
There are six learning dispositions (PRAISE) that Sunrise Kids School Home will seek to develop in every child:
Learning dispositions are positive behaviors and attitudes towards learning. They are important for children in their journey as life-long learners and they support children’s learning and development in the various learning areas.
Children with perseverance keep working at a task to complete it. They do not give up even though they find it challenging.
Children with the ability to reflect can think about what they have done, seen, heard or felt in their daily experiences. They generate alternative ideas and gain new knowledge.
Children with a sense of appreciation recognize that everyone has different and unique qualities. They listen to the views of others and show respect for them.
Children who are inventive are flexible in their thinking and can do things in different ways. They explore various ideas and possibilities and generate different solutions to challenges.
Sense of wonder and curiosity
Children with a sense of wonder and curiosity are interested in the world around them. They confidently ask questions on why things happen and how things work. They like to explore and discover new things.
Children who are engaged are immersed in learning and enjoy what they do. They proactively seek new opportunities for learning.