At the state-level competition, our students secured:
1. Winner in Handwriting (Category D): R.A. Yukta
2. Runner-up in Soroban Abacus (Category A): Mayur Madhusudhana
3. Runner-up in Drawing (Category B): Yashas A Ramanujapuram
At the National Level:
A. Soroban Abacus:
(1) Category B Consolation Prize: Yashas A. Ramanujapuram
(2) Category C Consolation Prize: Lakshya Pachisia
(1) Category B: II Prize: C.H. Aakshay Raju
(2) Category A: Consolation Prize: Yashas A. Ramanujapuram
SKCIPL J P Nagar IV Phase centre has been awarded the Best Unit Franchise Consolation Prize
The Unit Franchisee and Course Instructor, Mrs. Lakshmi Srinivas has been awarded the Best Course Instructor Handwriting award.
To provide skill development/enhancement programs to children, in the age group of 4-17 years, to enable them to perform with excellence and confidence, in academics.
To enable children to be self-confident and achieve excellence in all spheres of life, education and career so that each child becomes a shining star tomorrow.
We offer skill development/enhancement programs for children in the age group of 4-17 years.
Soroban Abacus for ages 4-12 years
Handwriting Improvement (English & Hindi) for ages 7-17 years
Calligraphy (English) for ages 7-17 years
Vedic Maths for ages 12 years and above (from VII Grade upwards)
Art and Craft program