This December, join The Western Routes as we explore one of our most favourite and beloved forests of India - Tadoba, where the king roams free!
Waking up to natural sounds, taking cues from all creations of Mother Earth, witnessing the animal kingdom being perfectly in sync with sunrise and sunset, sighting various species during open-jeep safaris, and living it up every bit the instinctive way is the Tadoba experience for you!
You will be accompanied by photographer and someone who knows Tadoba like the back of his hand - Kartik Mahajan from K M Tours and Travels
16-18 December (ex-Nagpur or if traveling by flight from Pune/Mumbai)
15-19 December (Includes days of train travel)
ONLY 15 participants
Thursday, 15 December 2016
5:40 pm - Depart from Pune by Garib Rath
Friday, 16 December 2016
9:30 am - Arrive at Nagpur and proceed for breakfast. (Guests who will fly to Nagpur will be received at the airport)
11:00 am – Depart for Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary. Lunch en-route
2:30 pm - Arrive at Umred Gate of the sanctuary.
3:00 pm - Jungle Safari 1
6:00 pm - Depart for Tadoba's Kolara Gate. Check
8:00 pm - Check-in at the resort. Dinner & Overnight stay.
Saturday, 17 December 2016
6:00 am - Jungle Safari 2
12:00 pm - Back to resort followed by lunch. You have the whole afternoon free. Venture out in the surrounding village on foot. You’d be surprised with the biodiversity around the resort!
3:00 pm - Jungle Safari 3
6:30 pm - Back to the resort. Dinner. Overnight stay
Sunday, 18 December 2016
6:00 am - Jungle Safari 4
12:00 pm - Back to resort followed by lunch.
2:00 pm - Depart for Nagpur. Once we arrive in Nagpur we will have some time for shopping. Make sure you buy the orange and gulkand barfi.
6:30 pm - Depart for Pune by the Nagpur-Pune Express. (Guests flying to their destination will be dropped at the airport)
Monday, 19 December 2016
9:45 am - Arrive in Pune/Mumbai
₹ 16500 per person
₹ 12500 per child (5 - 11 years)
The cost includes
• 2 Night stay in at Tadoba Tiger King Resort near Kolara Gate of Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve.
• All Meals
• Nagpur-Tadoba-Nagpur transfers in AC vehicle
• 4 Safaris in open gypsy with experts (3 in Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve and 1 in Umred-Kharandla Wildlife Sanctuary)
• All Taxes
• Mineral Water throughout the trip
The cost excludes
• Travel fare to Nagpur and back from your home destination.
• Meals during train/air journey
• Tips and other personal costs
• Camera Charges at Tadoba and Umred
• Travel Insurance
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
• Any further customization of the itinerary mentioned above