The Legends Cup Junior
This year on Childrens day 32 schools battle it out to be the first ever Young Legend
RULES AND REGULATIONS THE LEGENDS CUP JUNIOR-‐2016
- The tournament will be played according to the rules laid by FIFA subject to some minor changes.
- The tournament is for U-17 category. Players should not be above class 10 & he should not be born before 01-01-1999.
- It is a 6-a-side soccer tournament with 4 rolling substitutions. Maximum of two teams from a single school can participate.
- Duration of matches would be 30 minutes (15 minutes each half) with 1 minute break.
- In case a team reports later than the scheduled time, a walkover will be given to the other team. The team receiving the walkover will be awarded with 3 points and 3 goals.
- In league matches, teams will get 3 points for a win, no points for a loss and 1 point each in case match ends in a draw or washed-out.
- Each team will play 3 league matches.
- In case of a draw in the knockout stage, 3-penalty shootout will take place for each side. In case no result is achieved the sudden death rule will be applied.
- At least 4 players of a respective team should be on the ground for the match to start.
- The referee’s decision will be final and no protest will be entertained on their decision.
- The Organising committee reserves the right to add, change or amend any rule regarding the tournament at any point of time.
- Tournament Committee’s decision shall be final and binding on all teams in all circumstances whatsoever.
- All the teams should report and submit the names of the players 30 minutes before the start of match.
- The officiating referees during the match have full authority and discretion to handle situations like walkover, reduction of time due to bad weather, other unavoidable circumstances, bad light, play abandonment and any dispute. Protest, if any, other than the decision of the referees, can be lodged with in 30 minutes after the match ends and should be accompanied with a protest fees of Rs. 2000/-(Two Thousand Only), non refundable, in cash to the Organising Secretary.
- The Organizing committee will not be responsible for any other dispute not mentioned in the scope of the tournament.
- The Organising committee will have the authority to postpone/cancel/amend the schedule of the tournament at any given point of time but with a prior notice to the respective teams.
- Teams should have their ID cards with them at all the times during the tournament.
- The tournament will be played in the true spirit of the game of football.
- That all players/teams will have to abide by the decision of the umpires/officials of the match/tournament/organising committee.
- That all teams will bring in their respective playing kits; of course the organizing committee will be providing jerseys to all the teams.
- That all teams must have genuine/bonafide student certificate from the competent authority of the school.
- That all participating teams hereby agree that in case if any of the information provided herein pertaining to the players is found to be incorrect then the team will have to forfeit the match. The opponent team will be given a walk over with full points.
- Fixtures will be shared before the tournament begins. Coach meet will be held for the draws.
- That payments/participating fees of Rs. 5000 have to be paid a before 5th October, when the registration closes. It should be accompanied by the NOC from the competent authority and the registration form.
- Every attempt will be made to provide first aid facilities at the venue. In case of a serious injury, the responsibility of the organisers is limited to shifting the injured to a nearby hospital for further treatment. The expense of any such treatment has to be borne by the player/school.
- Make cheque of Rs. 5000/- in in favour of ITMAGIA SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.
- Every team must be accompanied by a coach or a school official. The organisers will not take the responsibility of the team without the coach/official.
Address: Westend DLF Chattarpur Farms 110030Venue: Plaza Farms