A structured Sport skill development program designed to develop gross motor and athletic skills in young kids in a positive, supportive, non-competitive environment
Program Highlights :
· Structured and age progressive program designed for 3 age groups :
o 2.5-4 Yrs;
o 4 -6 Yrs and
o 7-9 Yrs
· Makes children learn the skills and concepts of a variety of sports including basketball, football, volleyball, striking games, hockey, tennis, rugby & athletics.
· Program runs throughout the year covering different sports in modules where each module addresses skills of one particular sport through fun, child-centered, play-based unique games & activities
· Delivered by Child Coaching Experts who use best practice approach to ensure child engagement in activities in Fun & Safe environment
· Assessment to review skill & fitness levels (done as per age group)
Whats in for the Child?
· Early childhood introduction to sports to help children develop natural athleticism for different sports, preparing them for later specialization for sports of their choice/capabilities
· Age appropriate Skill & Fitness Asessment reports to review current levels
· Life Skills development through sporting activities…Nothing better than sporting activities to teach social & team building skills
· Keep kids active and stay away from Smartphones & TV