- Texas Cowboy: The entrance of the park is designed in Cowboy Theme. It takes you to the era of cowboy and journey back in time.
- The Greek Village: The Area has beautiful fountains and various stall of selling handicraft products, merchandise and memorabilia of the park.
- Colo Theatrum: It has been designed on the lines of the Colosseum in Rome. It can accommodate over 800 people and can be used fo r live shows, annual functions, concerts, open air theater for films and dramas etc.
- Viva Las Vegas- The thrill Zone: There a quite a few thrilling rides one can enjoy like Free Fall, Crazy Frog, Ferrous Wheel and much more. There are also a bunch of thrilling indoor games.
- Wonder of the World: This zone has life size replicas of the 7 wonders of the world namely the Great Wall Of China, Taj Mahal, Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Giza Pyramid, Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower and Christ the Redeemer Statue.
- Lake Venetia: This is a huge pool that offers bumper boat ride and other fun activities.
- Spanish Food: It is a beautifully designed food court in Vardhman Fantasy offering different kind of delicious cuisine from various part of world. The restaurants at the food court are Chini Mini, Farmaeesh, Proudly Thambi, Elistano and Causeway.
Entry Fee - Rs. 2/-
Rides Charges - Rs. 30/- to Rs. 100/-
Vardhman Fantasy is a unique theme-amusement park that boasts of giving its visitors an experience of a life time.
In just one day, kids can travel round the world and experience different countries, cultures and cuisine.
Vardhman Fantasy park houses seven different theme areas i.e. Texas Cowboy Zone, Greek Village, Colo theatre, Viva Las Vegas, Wonders of the World, Lake Venetia and Spanish Food Court.
Apart from this, there are entertainment rides for kids and open spaces for the adults to take a leisurely walk which makes it a complete family entertainment place.