Bangalore to Coorg Weekend Trip
Be it for fun-filled tours, enthralling experiences or adventurous tours, Coorg ranks high among those that deliver! Nestled picturesquely amidst the fascinating Western Ghats in Karnataka, this hilly district boasts of mesmerizing scenic beauty as well as a warm and friendly local population.
The rolling hills, breathtaking meadows and unmatched green appeal of Coorg has attracted adventure seekers from across the planet! With astounding slopes, challenging terrain, riveting activities, and a lot more, this hill paradise in Southern India truly makes for an amazing getaway!
Come visit the Coorg Country and relish those moments to cherish for the rest of your lives!
Departure & Arrival of the Trip:
- Upto 4 people, 2 days and 1 night trip
- 600 km worth cab fare of air conditioned chauffeur driven sedan
- Pleasant home-stay experience. Saturday check in and Sunday evening checkout. One/Two rooms on twin sharing basis
- All meals - Home-cooked local cuisine.
- Local travel to famous places like Dubare Elephant Camp, Golden Temple, Talakaveri
- Extra distance beyond 600km will be charged at Rs 10/km
- Extra driver bata, toll charges
- Parking charges, entry charges
- Other personal expense
- For 2: Rs 10,842 (inclusive of Cab & Accomodation)
- For 4: Rs 14,993 Photos of the stay (inclusive of Cab & Accomodation)