Young Writers Trip to Jaipur
Join for a 3 Days 2 Nights trip to Jaipur for poets and writers. Aspiring writers and enthusiasts from all over India will travel to a beautiful nature retreat in Jaipur, Rajasthan to participate in the annual slam poetry retreat.
- Workshops by International Slam Poets
- Performing Your Poetry Live
- Publication in an Anthology
- 3 Days 2 Nights Accomodation
- Three Meals A Day
- All Activities
During the retreat they will
- Attend Slam Poetry Workshops
- Participate in Fun Writing Exercises
- Meet Professional Poets, Musicians and Artists
- Perform at a Poetry Slam
- Spend Time in Nature
- Eat Delicious Meals Prepared by Our Resort Chef
- Make long-lasting friendships with Participants
- Stay Together in a Relaxed Setting
- Get to Know Each Other
The retreat will be held in two batches
- Under 18: October 21st to October 23rd
- Adults: October 26th to October 28th
Programme Fees: INR 15000/-
The fees include workshops with international poets, accomodation, meals, live performances and certificates by Delhi Poetry Slam. Transportation to and from Jaipur have to be arranged independently by the participants.
All Participants will receive certificates on completion of the 3 Days program.
The best works of each student will be compiled in “Writing in Circles” anthology to be published in January 2017. The students will receive one free copy of the anthology on publication.