Shristi Child Development and Learning Institute
· Shristi provides both educational and therapeutic programming.
· We have a maximum student: teacher ratio of 5:2 for toddlers, 6:2 for preschoolers and 8:2 for primary/middle/high school students/vocational group. This small class size allows us to provide individual attention to our students and to their parents.
· We provide a highly structured environment to maximize learning for students who need external structure.
· We manipulate the learning environment to ensure success.
· Our teachers are trained and experienced in normal child development and education as well as special needs.
· Our program includes lunch (which is sent from home) to allow for feeding programs as well as social and language experiences.
· We emphasize ego and self-concept development to facilitate an “I can” attitude.
· We work closely with public and other private schools when students transfer in or out of Shristi.
· We facilitate the development of character traits such as patience, compassion, and an acceptance of human differences and similarities.
· Our teachers and students receive input and programming from a speech therapist and on an "as needed basis" from physical and occupational therapists to ensure that each student is progressing to his/her potential.
· Shristi provides Pre-Vocational and Vocational Training to our children to make them ahead in daily living challenges also.