“I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn” – Albert Einstein
Children are our heart, our love, our future, a reason to live for. It’s not wrong to envision and strive to mentor our children to become not just active and inquisitive learners but also grow socially, creatively, cognitively, emotionally, and physically as global citizens.
Funville aims to provide a platform to the children on a journey where they:
- Become Life-long learners with a quest for learning
- Are Global citizens with an Indian spirit
- Explore, Reflect and Create their own Learning
- Are synchronized with a host of life skills, knowledge and values
- Are happy, humane and compassionate individuals
- Enjoy what they do!