6th National Level NELTAS ECAT
ECAT is an international level assessment tool developed by experts in English language assessment. The participants, be it individual students or schools, are well supported throughout the preparation with effective ECAT Advantage and Grammar Master Books. Expected outcome could include the following:
1. Current status analysis of strengths and areas of improvements concerning language
2. Detailed Performance Assessment Report
3. Concise and clear representation of facts, figures and graphs for effective decision making
4. Awards and Recognitions
NELTAS presents ECAT (English Competency Analytical Test) A competitive test that serves as a contemporary scholastic indicator for English language proficiency. ECAT assesses the knowledge, understanding and application of skills like reading comprehension, formal and functional grammar, language usage, vocabulary and reasoning. ECAT is a boon to every growing child who is getting ready for the competitive world.
Level 1 (Assessment Round)
- Students from Grade 2-9 can participate in ECAT.
- All Participants will receive certificates and Performance Assessment Report in digital format.
- Test Date:For Enrollment through Schools: - 7th Dec. 2016 OR 14th Dec.2016 (Final date to be decided by respective school)For Individual Enrollments: - Sunday, 18th Dec. 2016
- Result Date: 3rdweek of Jan. 2017
Level 2 (Grand Finale)
- Participants from each Grade having secured 65% and above in Assessment Round will be qualified for Grand Finale.
- Test Date: Sunday, 19th Feb. 2017
- Result Date: 3rd week Mar. 2017 Top 500 students from each Grade having secured 70% and above in Grand Finale will be declared in Merit and appropriately awarded Examination Centre will be finalized by the NELTAS.