Set amongst Vindhya Hills, Bandhavgarh is one of India's premier areas for Tigers. It is best known as the "Tiger land" of India, for the highest density of tigers, as compared to rest of the country. One is assured sightings of this majestic animal almost any time of the year. The ruin of the ancient fort from which this park derives its name provides a stunning backdrop to this erstwhile hunting preserve of the Maharaja of Rewa. Bandhavgarh today attracts Tiger lovers from all over the world. It was here that the White Tiger was first recorded in the wild. The park has a great diversity of birds with a checklist of around 250 species.
Highlights of the trip:
- 5 jeep safaris that ensure great opportunities to see wildlife.
- Carefully crafted itinerary by experienced Wildlife Experts.
- Explore this beautiful jungle in the company of a Wildlife Expert from Foliage Outdoors.
- Accommodation in a wildlife lodge for 3 nights in luxurious AC rooms.
- Comfortable 3AC train travel from Mumbai - Jabalpur - Mumbai.
- Comfortable road travel by AC Innova (Jabalpur - Bandhavgarh - Jabalpur).
- Visit to spectacular Dhuadhar waterfall near Bhedaghat.
- 2S Rail fare for Pune - Mumbai - Pune train travel.
- 3AC Rail fare for Mumbai - Jabalpur - Mumbai train travel.
- Jabalpur - Bhedaghat - Bandhavgarh - Jabalpur travel by AC Innova.
- Accommodation in a wildlife lodge at Bandhavgarh in luxurious AC rooms (Quadruple sharing basis).
- Food for entire duration of the camp including train travel.
- Charges for 5 jeep safaris in the Reserve.
- Entry fees and Guide fees in the Tiger Reserve.
- Travel Insurance for every participant.
- Government Service Tax.
- Mineral water / cold drinks during journey or at the campsite.
- Personal expenditure of any kind (porterage, telephone, laundry, room service etc.).
- Camera Charges.
- Medical charges / expenses, if incurred.
- Expenses that are incurred due to reasons beyond control of the organizers.
- Any other charges not mentioned in “Charges Include” list.