Angels -Child Guidance Clinic
The Child Guidance, Mind and Wellness Clinic
Where health means preserving our inner harmony, and caring comes back into curing.
Where uniqueness is celebrated and treated holistically, by expert individuals, who do so cheerfully!
Where the heart soars high and the mind is free to fly, Angels dwell in doctors, friends and even family.
Angels Clinic is a Specialty Mental Health Clinic. Its essence lies in treating, maintaining and enhancing the mental health of Children, Adults, Elderly and Families.
Set up by a team of specialists - Homoeopathic Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Special Educator, Arts Based Therapies, Occupational Therapist, Hypno & Regression Therapist, Diet & Nutritionist, Graphotherapist - Angels Clinic offers an integrated therapeutic approach in treating psychological, neuro-developmental, psychiatric and psycho-educational disturbances through Homeopathy and other Holistic Therapies.
Practitioners of a unique comprehensive treatment approach; the Angels Clinic's team includes qualified mental health professionals with extensive experience in treating diverse conditions. The aim at the clinic is to not only get rid of the distressing symptoms and behaviours, but to go beyond that and enhance the overall health of the individual and their families through appropirate customized treatment plan.
• Specialized Homoeopathic Treatment – Employing safe (without any side effects), curative medicines based on the scientific laws of healing.
• Psychometric Testing – Using standardised testing tools to diagnose and review various conditions.
• Individual Counselling and Family Counselling – Participative problem solving techniques.
• Arts Based Therapy – Using different art forms (music, drama, visual arts, movement) as therapeutic modalities for individuals and groups.
• Remediation (Special Education) – Teaching specialised learning skills to children with academic-scholastic difficulties.
• Speech Therapy – Specialized therapy for children and adults with speech disturbances.
• Occupational Therapy – Specialised therapy for developing fine and gross motor functions and offering sensory integration therapy.
• Diet and Nutrition Counselling – Providing lifestyle education about making minor alterations in one’s diet pattern and exercise regime to suit each one’s body type.
• Meditation Based Therapy – Insightful therapy to guide oneself towards becoming aware of our deeper beliefs and restructuring them in a healthy manner.
Children and Adolescents with:
• Learning difficulties (Dyslexia, LD, Slow Learner)
• Emotional Disturbances (Depression, Anxiety, Low self confidence)
• Behavioural Problems (ADHD, Conduct problems)
• Neurological Problems (Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy)
• Developmental & Genetic Disorders (Autism, Down’s Syndrome)
• Habit Problems (Bed wetting, Fussy eaters)
Adults and Elderly with:
• Mood Disorders (Depression, Mood Swings, Mania)
• Relationship issues in family
• Anxiety Disorders (Phobias, Panic & Obsessive Compulsive Disorders)
• Other psychiatric conditions like Schizophrenia, Personality Disorders, Addictions
• Neurological Problems (Epilepsy, Parkinson's)
• Sleep disorder