Convent Girl's High School
The Convent Girls’ High School, Prabhadevi, Mumbai was promoted in 1912 by the Congregation of the Franciscan Hospitaller Sisters of the Immaculate Conception. The school was originally attached to the Salvation Church and later moved to its current premises in Prabhadevi. From a co-educational school it transformed into all girls’ school within a few years of its establishment.
The K-10 school follows the curriculum of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and offers its Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam at the end of class X