Life is all about learning. It is a journey of the continuous learning process. Each day is a new experience and new lessons learnt. These lessons shape me the way I am today and how I interact with others. Learning has been through friends, situations, interactions with others and my choices. I feel that the day I stop learning new things then it would be the end of my life.
Quoting a quote of Shri APJ Abdul Kalam “Learning gives creativity, creativity leads to thinking, thinking provides knowledge, knowledge makes you great”.
So I am happy being a learner and these are the lessons that I have learnt till now; more lessons yet to come and receptive to them.
- The most important thing in life is being kind and helpful. If we do good to others, then good comes back to us in some way or the other because this is the law of nature.
- Listen to others. Often communication is one sided, listen to others and you will be learning new things.
- Money is not everything and not the only means of happiness. Enjoy the small pleasures of life and you will experience a new kind of high.
- Never leave things for tomorrow, do it today. Your life would be much sorted out, simpler and organized.
- Always take care of your health. If you are healthy you have everything as 'Health is wealth'.
- Always be presentable and you will feel better about yourself. You will experience positive vibes and it really affects your outlook towards life.
- Be organized. It takes out the stress from your life and also saves a lot of time.
- Try saving early in life. It will take off the burden and help you lead a comfortable life.
- Spend some time with your parents. They have years of experience and everything they say has a value which would be helpful to you.
- Always take up challenges as this will help you learn and grow. Challenges keep your brain active and help you stay young.
- Never compare yourself with others. Your life is different from others, enjoy it at your own pace.
- Save, save, save but don't save too much that you forget to enjoy your life. Splurge in your fancies once in a while.
- Stay away from negativity and people who pull you down.
- Don't expect others to change but be the change yourself. When we change, then only we will see the change around us.
- It is never too late to learn a new thing. Go ahead and learn what you wanted to do since a long time.
- Always keep the child in you alive. Just like a child forget the things that make you sad, laugh at silly things and get pleasure from small things.
- Lastly, BE POSITIVE. Having a positive outlook is very important. Even when you’ve hit rock bottom, keep trying because 'You never know something wonderful may happen'.
What lessons have you learned from life that helped in your transformation? Do share in the comments below.
Please like, comment, share if you liked my post.