It is a known fact that oats have a lot of health benefits and are excellent for promoting health. But do you know that these are not the only qualities of oats? Apart from health, skin and hair are also benefitted with regular use of oats.
Let's have a look at some of these qualities.
- Acts as a moisturizer: Oats is a good source of B- group vitamins, zinc and copper, which help in normalizing the pH of hair, thereby, providing the necessary moisturization.
- Treating dandruff: Oats can be combined with other ingredients to get rid of dandruff.
- Hair cleanser: Oats due to its exfoliating nature helps in removing excess oil and dirt from hair.
- Promoting hair growth: Oats contain a good amount of iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc which help in promoting hair growth.
- Dry shampoo: Rub some ground oats on the scalp and then brush out the excess ones. In this way oats can be used as a dry shampoo.
- Good for damaged hair: Oats due to their vitamin B content are able to deeply penetrate into the hair, thereby making them less brittle and more elastic.
- Improving hair texture: Beta-glucan present in oats helps in improving the texture of hair, thereby making the soft and silky.
- Forms a protective barrier between the hair and harsh environment: When applied on hair, oats forms a protective film which helps in sealing the moisture and protecting from harsh environmental conditions.
- Provides a shine: Oats help in even out the surface area of hair which in turn causes them to shine.
I hope these benefits have provided you a new insight into the world of oats. Therefore, incorporate Quaker oats into your daily routine and get mesmerized with their amazing benefits.