Click here for shortcuts to regional language blogs and city-specific events.
Calling all Bangalore bloggers! Combine your love for writing and win tickets to an amazing festival at the same time!
Contest Details: We would like you to write about any place you have been to in Bangalore with your kids. It could be a fun venue or a venue that you made fun! It could be a gorgeous park, monument, restaurant, you name it, but we would like to hear how you enjoyed (or didn’t enjoy!) that outing with your child.
The Prize: All participants for this contest will get a ticket to the Windmill Festival, India’s first International Children’s Festival!
The Grand Prize: The top 5 blog winners will get passes for the entire family for the Windmill Festival, India’s first International Children’s Festival!
What is the Windmill Festival?
Have you ever entered a world where your daughter can learn robotics, your son can do art, the moms can visit a spa, and the dads can barbeque? At the same time? Welcome to the WindMill Festival, India’s first International Children’s Festival. This festival has everything you can think of to satisfy the needs of children (up to age 11), and their parents, in a safe environment. The 0-3 (age) arena is an air-conditioned day care centre where lullabies play in the privacy of your feeding lounge and a toddler arena for her to crawl and jump in the safest, most exciting zone possible. They have numerous events curated per age group (4-7 and 8-11 year olds). Apart from many activities like robotics, legos, the largest petting zoo in India, there will also be guest appearances, such as Dora the Explorer, Motu Patlu, and a concert by Raghu Dixit (The Project). In fact there are too many activities and things to see at this festival to list, so definitely check out their website to help you plan your day!
The festival is on 7th and 8th of November, 2015 at Bhartiya City, Bangalore
1. Multiple entries are allowed. Every article is an individual entry and will not be combined to decide the winners. Each entry will be given a ticket to the Windmill Festival, in case you are posting multiple articles/blogpost.
2. Your article must be a minimum of 300 words.
3. Grand prizes to be won by the Top 5 Blog Posts based on Individual article based on the page views, content and originality as decided by the Editorial Team.
4. Only a blog post published at mycity4kids.com between 28th October to 4th November 2015 will be applicable for the contest.
5. Page views will be taken into account till 11:59pm, 4th November, 2015.
6. Bloggers can write about any Place/Venue, Things to do, Costs and Packages, Facilities Available and include Pictures as well to make it a more comprehensive read.
7. Strict action will be taken against plagiarism. Blog entries with content copied from any source online or in print, will be barred from the contest.
8. Refrain from increasing the number of page views by clicking on the link from the same laptop or computer. This may result in cancellation of your participation.
9. Participants can share their entries on their social media pages and tag @mycity4kids to increase their page views.
LAST DAY TO ENTER THE CONTEST IS 4th November, 2015?