Click here for shortcuts to regional language blogs and city-specific events.
The contest is closed now. Thank you so much for your participation.
Every Day Is Mother's Day Contest Winners Are Here.
“Every Day is Mother’s Day” – these words may mean different things to different people but no one can disagree with them. Our Mother’s Day blogger’s contest last year was based on this theme and the response was overwhelming. But after a while, the contest did not seem to matter any more as you continued well past the last date, to pour your heart out about motherhood in all its beautiful forms. Words do not seem to be enough to express all the love we feel for our mothers nor for the warm fuzzy feel we get from the love of our children.
And that is why, the mycity4kids.com Mother’s Day Blogger Contest 2016 returns with the same theme – ‘Every day is Mother’s Day!’ Put your emotions down in words once again and let the world know how in spite of mundane routines, challenges of parenting and work vs. family struggles - Every Day is Mother’s Day for you.
Your blog could be about you as a mother and the things your family does to make you feel like the best mum in the world #EveryDayIsMothersDay
Or it could be about your mother and what makes your connection so precious. #EveryDayIsMothersDay
If your thoughts include mothers around you, by all means write about them and tell us what is about them that struck you. #EveryDayIsMothersDay
Your experiences and your words can win you some super goodies too - Prizes worth INR 10,00,000 are up for grabs. Just make sure you send in your entry (or entries) on or before 20th May.
2. Multiple entries are allowed. Every article is an individual entry and will not be combined for the contest.
3. Must use #EveryDayIsMothersDay and Contest in the article. It has to be mentioned at the bottom of your article to let us know that your article is a contest entry.
4- Post a comment on any three articles of the bloggers who you’d like to see participating in this contest with a line ‘I’d love to read your post on #EveryDayIsMothersDay with a link to the contest page.
4. Your article must be a minimum of 400 words.
5. Participation dates - every article published between 4th and 20th of May with the required hashtag is an entry to the contest
6. We will continue to promote all the contest entries and page views will be taken into account till the end of the month.
7. Page views will be taken into account till 11:59pm, 31st of May.
8. The results will be announced on the 10th of June
9. Prizes will be given to all the participants. One prize will be given per blogger, in case of multiple entries.
10. Participants can share their entries on their social media pages along with the chosen hashtags (#EveryDayIsMothersDay, #MothersDay Contest) and tag @mycity4kids to increase their page views.
11. Strict action will be taken against plagiarism. Blog entries with content copied from any source online or in print will be barred from the contest.
12. Please do not re-publish your previous posts to become a part of the contest. We are looking for fresh stories in each and every blog posts.
13. Refrain from increasing the number of page views by clicking on the link from the same laptop or computer. This may result in cancellation of your participation.
- Fortis Mamma Mia is offering a fitness consultation and a free body massage worth Rs.5500/- to the first hundred entries. Locations: Delhi NCR, Bangalore and Vashi
- Fevicol MR sponsors Hobby Ideas gift vouchers to help you and your child bond better.
- Philips Avent gift vouchers
- Himalaya Care Products for you and for your child
- MyEnvyBox Beauty Boxes
- Grand prize of Family Portfolio Photo Shoot to be won by Top 3 Blog Posts
If you have not already done so, create your blog here. Share memories/anecdotes/tales and WIN PRIZES.
THE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN BY THE EDITORIAL TEAM (there could be multiple winners)