Click here for shortcuts to regional language blogs and city-specific events.
Your ‘BIBLE’ to getting your article published on our Facebook page
It's great to see you blogging and sharing your stories at mycity4kids.com. Many of you question why your blog post is not featured in ‘Trending’ or on our Facebook page.
Here is the flow of any blog post at mycity4kids.com:
• As soon as you publish your article, it appears in our RECENT section.
• If the page views of any blog post is more than any other blog post in the past 24hrs, it automatically gets picked up to be in our TRENDING section
Here's what Parenting Blogs at mycity4kids.com are all about:
• Here mums and dads share their stories
• They give tips and try to unravel the journey of parenthood
• They do check out/post sincere user reviews
• They give hope and courage to fellow parents
• They give comfort and inspire other mums and dads in every way possible
We perform due diligence on all the blog posts we receive & due to the reasons mentioned above, we are very sincere and frugal about what we promote. Here are the reasons why your story may not have got published on our Facebook page:
THIS SHOULD BE YOUR BIBLE FOR PUBLISHING 'QUALITY' CONTENT at mycity4kids.com. We are SURE to pick it up for our social media pages, including Facebook, for additional promotion if your blog post follows all features of Great Quality Content.
However, if your article meets all the above mentioned criterion and has still not been promoted on Facebook for more than a week, please mail us the article link and we'll look into it!