CAREER FOR YOUR TEENAGER IN CULINARY WORLD - PART I
- The Academy – See if the academy offers variety of courses to cater to industry needs. With passion your dream can be achieved here. Please go through the respective websitefor detailed description on this academy. The academy staff, how many chefs with good house maintenance staff.
- The Location – Study the city, culture and mindset of people. Is it easily accessible to all, well connected to city in terms of airport and railway station? You can reach this place by bus, auto or private vehicles.
- The Place – Spacious, well maintained, beautifully designed and well crafted rooms. The ratio between student and room, between chef and student should be known.
- The Building – How many floors the academy has? Does it have proper licence, registration documents?
- Does it have a sit out area or cafe area with culinary kitchen. In this area the space in square feet, tables and chairs provided.
- Does it have a good kitchen area, with great equipments to work with. This is where the students will have to do practical class, have own work stations for practical classes. How many students each batch admits approximately 8 to 10 students is suitable; this maintains the class room ratio with chef. Students should be provided with individual set of aprons, knife and one work station.
- Where is the class room area for theory purpose? Does it have small library and projector needed for lectures? How many participants the room can occupy 30 to 35 students.
- The Accommodation – Does the Academy provide hostel facility on individual basis or shared basis with nominal price? Is the academy is close to hostel, walk able distance by 15 minutes.
- The Rest rooms – How many restrooms in college or academy, how many in hostels?
- The food for students – Does the hostel provide food, veg or both veg and non-veg. What is the visiting procedures and time for parents and others?
- Guest Room – For 2 days at least does the academy have facility to give room for parents who come from outstations.
This article was posted in the below categories. Follow them to read similar posts.