Click here for shortcuts to regional language blogs and city-specific events.
The ten day Ganpati festival started on the 17th of September and ends on the 27th September, the final immersion day. These ten days will be full of devotion ,excitement and fun .You will see lights and decorations every where.People move around to visit all the pandals. We all know that Lord Ganehsa loves Ladoo. Why not try something other than the Besan Ladoos ???? Here is the quick and easy recipe.
Things you need :-
Gas stove, A non stick pan, Laddle to stir.Paper cake cups and a plate to serve.
1 tin of condensed milk.
3 and1/2 cups of desiccated coconut powder.
Small bowl of chopped dry fruits.
1. Put aside a small bowl of coconut.
2. Add the remaining coconut in a pan on slow heat.Slowly add the condensed milk,stirring all the while.
3. Stop pouring the condensed milk when a dough forms.Stir on the flame till the mixture leaves the side of the pan.Add the dry fruits ,and let to cool.
4. Butter your hands and roll into small balls(ladoos).
5. Now roll the ladoo in the dry coconut and garnish.
6. Put in a plate and serve. YUMMY -YUMMY
Enjoy with your family and friends !!