Since I have been writing about mum's part in a child's life, here is little poem wriiten by me on my boy Ishan's 3rd birthday. I have narrated all my emotions till now in this poem. Please go through it and cherish your memories spent with your little one!! I am sure you will like it!!
I am not writing anything more as I know that every mother rather every couple will relate to this poem. I dedicate this poem to all the lovely mothers out there!!
So here you go:
- Heard that cry for the first time from a tiny white dough! Couldnt imagine me as a mother then, i was the one though!!
- Couldn’t stop smiling after holding him, though I was in a deep pain! Everyone was happy happy and outside there was a heavy rain!!
- Both the parents were too glad and were on cloud nine. And new daddy felt the pride and said this boy is all mine!!
- Took my boy to our home sweet home a few days later. He became our centre of attention and a beautiful life maker!!
- Sometimes he becomes naughty, sometime he is quiet. But i am his biggest fan and he is my magic stick of light!!
- Yes, i do get angry and scold him up for his mischievous did. But, i think that happens when one has an active and smart kid!!
- Hate it when he cries a lot & then asks for my love and care. But love it when he cuddles me and puts his hand into my hair!!
- I am trying to capture all his moves in my camera and phone. So that I can cherish the childhood of my baby who is my backbone!!
- Do not know when the time flew in this tiresome but cutest joyride. And nearer came the time to resume the office and work tide!!
- Never thought that going to office would be so painful. Every day I cry hard inside just to be hopeful!!
- My baby grew up so fast without any hurdle and stress. I so wanted to be with him during that phase but was helpless!!
- Soon he joined school and made new friends. I became happier to see him with all the little gems!!
- He got all the prizes and awards in his very first year of school. Amazing was that feeling which made us parents who are proud and cool!!
- We wish that he achieves the success and reaches all the heights. We will be on his side every time & through all the sleepless nights!!
- Ishan, enjoy your life to the fullest & work towards success, harder & fair. We promise to help you in every thick and thin and will always be there!!
- Sayli Marathe – Barve