- The Old Maid: When the chirpy voice on the other end recognizes you and says..’Oh great! You are coming back! Don’t worry I will be there’…..Life cannot be better than this…trust me. Hubby almost spent an extra minute there doubting if that was really the maid that made me blush!
- Milkman…Newspaper guy: They qualify highly under the Basic Survival Kit!
- Mom and dad: Those squeals of delight when they know their grand kids are going to be with them….priceless! And you? Oh! sorry to say that dear, but the day your kids were born, you officially lost your standing….step down please….S
- Schools: Nothing magical to know that there are openings in school and yes…that is it!
- Old friends: Need I say more…nothing like old wine and old friends….
After ticking these, I guess we had things under control for now…and of course it included stuffing the bags full and then filling in those teeny weeny gaps…till the zips threatened to let go! Those millions of videos on you tube on how to pack perfectly hold true till some layers…after that…hell breaks loose!
Yes..it was indeed time to move again, trailing behind us… huge bags….reluctant kids and forced smiles….till next time….
Relocating can have both negative & positive effects on kids. Click here to read more.